If you are experiencing issues with Primal Pass, then please try the following steps;
1. Make sure that you are signed in to the same account that made the original purchase.
2. Confirm that your subscription is still active.
- To check your subscription status on iOS, open the App Store and then tap on your avatar in the top right corner. Select Manage Subscriptions and confirm that your Primal Pass has not already expired.
- To check your subscription status on Android, open the Google Play Store. Select the three horizontal lines in the top right corner, and then select Subscriptions. Confirm that your Primal Pass has not already expired.
3. Make sure that you have the latest game update downloaded from the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Launch ARK: Survival Evolved and navigate to the in-game store.
5. At the bottom of the in-game store, press the Restore Purchases button. Your Primal Pass will now be restored.
6. Alternatively, you can navigate to the Options section of the Main Menu and press the Restore Primal Pass button.