Community Guidelines are subject to change at any time without notification, however Grove Street Games will do its best to alert the Community to Guidelines changes via social media channels.
Failure to abide by Community Guidelines can result in the removal of structures, creatures, items, or banning of your account from all Official servers. Grove Street Games reserves the right to immediately suspend player accounts as it deems fit. Action taken is at the sole and absolute discretion of Grove Street Games and its employees.
This list is not exhaustive but represents clear guidelines for players to adhere to when playing on all Official servers. For something you’re unsure of, please use your best judgment. When in doubt, please fill out a Support Ticket.
ALL GAME MODES
- Cheating in, exploiting, and/or duping player levels, Ancient Amber, items, structures or creatures is not permitted and will result in a permanent ban from the game. Grove Street reserves the right to remove bases, items, and dinos belonging to tribes caught cheating and/or hacking at any time without warning.
- Abusing an exploit of any kind is strictly not permitted and will result in a permanent ban from the game.
- Be respectful of other players. Offensive, threatening and harassing language is not permitted anywhere in the game. This includes but is not limited to: racism, sexism, hate speech, threats of violence, or bullying.
- Player-to-Player Trading is permitted in multiplayer, however this is done at your own risk. Our team will not weigh in on trade disputes.
- Using all of your tame slots to amass an army of high level Dodos is a crime against humanity and is deemed unacceptable in our game. Violators will be placed into a cage match with tickle chickens.
- Undermeshing is not permitted on any server. Intentionally accessing the undermesh to attack other players or build structures is strictly prohibited and will result in a permanent ban from the game.
- Impersonating Grove Street, War Drum & Studio Wildcard employees or fellow community members is prohibited.
- Impersonating a server admin or GM is prohibited.
- Modifying game files is prohibited.
- ARK items, creatures, or services must only be exchanged for other items, creatures, or services within the game. Trading for real-world currency (real money) is not an accepted form of trading and players found advertising real-money trades will be banned from the game without warning.
- Tribe Alliances are turned off by default in our Duo and Small Tribes game modes. Our studio does not moderate any unofficial alliances made outside of our game.
PvE SERVERS / ZONES
- These servers are meant for players who want to enjoy the game without aggression from or towards other players. As such, griefing or otherwise antagonizing fellow PvE players will result in a temporary ban. Repeat offenders will be banned from the game permanently.
- PvE Rules Apply to the PvE Zones on standard PvX Servers.
- PvE rules do not apply to PvXc.
Examples of PvE griefing include (but are not limited to):
- Building at/within other Survivors bases
- Blocking cave entrances with tames to prevent other players from accessing them
- Blocking in other Survivors tames
- Blocking access into or out of other Survivors bases
- Obstructing pathways or waterways for the purpose of denying another Survivor access
- Blocking important resources
- Structure Spamming - placing structures down such as pipes, wires, pillars, or foundations for the purpose of disrupting others gameplay, or to intentionally cap the server structure limit.
- Intentionally using wild creatures (by means of kiting, dropping, or otherwise) to destroy a player’s assets, disrupt taming, or otherwise cause grief.
- Intentionally blocking player spawn locations.
- Preventing other players from building within their own base (by means of exploiting the build prevention radius)
If you observe someone violating any of our Community Guidelines, then please fill out a Support Ticket. Our team will investigate the report and take appropriate action.
Grove Street Games Community Management Team