Certain Android devices (IE: Moto 5GS, Samsung J7) will need to follow the steps below to properly run ARK: Survival Evolved:
- Make sure your device has the latest Android Software update.
- Turn in-game Graphics and Resolution settings to the lowest possible.
- Follow these steps below:
- First, you'll need to put your phone in Developer mode. To do this, go into your settings.
- Find "About Phone" (or a similar about device section).
- Find the area that says "Build Number" and tap on the build number 7 times.
- It may ask for your pin code/lockscreen code. After entering the code, you will be in Developer Mode.
- Exit back out to your regular settings window and locate "Developer Options."
- Once in Developer Options, find the "Hardware accelerated rendering" settings.
- There should be an option here labeled "Disable HW Overlays." Tap on this to activate it.
If the above steps do not work for your device, then that means your device is not capable of running our game. We have no plans of adding any additional compatibility for previously released Android devices.