What kind of device is required to run the game?
The minimum requirements to run the game are:
- roughly 2GB of storage
- Will require a minimum of 2GB of RAM on iOS devices
- Will require a minimum of 3GB of RAM on Android
- Vulkan Support Required
- Android 7.0 Nougat
Is the game limited to 30 FPS?
Due to mobile limitations, we have capped the max framerate at 30 FPS on all devices.
How many characters can we have?
One character per server.
Does the game feature controller support?
Controller support for all major functions excluding inventories/windows is in.
Is there multiplayer?
Our game features both Single Player and Multiplayer! PvE, PvX, and PvP servers are available for players looking for a more friendly, casual style of play, or a more competitive experience!
Is there crossplay between Mobile and PC/Console?
Is there crossplay between iOS and Android?
Can we transfer across servers?
Yes, you can purchase a Server Transfer Ticket to move to a new server. See the Server Transfer FAQ for more details.
Is there breeding and mutations?
Is there dedicated/non-dedicated server hosting options?
We solely support Unofficial Servers hosted through Nitrado.
Will you support mods on Mobile?
We will not add mods to Mobile, however we may pull inspiration from some features.
Does the game feature bosses like the Broodmother, Dragon, and Megapithecus?
We do feature some familiar bosses, as well as entirely new ones, you can find and fight them in the Dungeons (available at level 40 from any Obelisk.)
How much does the game cost?
Our game is free-to-play!
What maps are available?
Only the Island map is available.
Will there be DLC in the future?
We do not have plans for DLC at this time.
Does the game feature a tutorial?
Yes! When you first begin playing in Single Player, you’ll be introduced to new mechanics as you find them, starting with basic controls and moving up as you advance through the island. If you need a reminder, you can view our controls guide in the Controls Options!
What kind of community activities are featured?
We have a lot going on on a regular basis! You can join our Discord server for more details when events occur!
Does the game feature Tek Tier gear?
TEK Tier was added in the 2.0 Update!
Does the game have ads?
No! We removed all ads in out Spring 2021 update!
Does the game feature dyes for customization?
Yes! However, to make the process more mobile-friendly dyes will be applied to all applicable regions of a dyeable item, rather than being selectable.
Is custom painting/warpaint available?
Custom painting is not available, all paintable items/structures will be painted on all available regions when using either the Paintbrush or Spray-Painter. Creatures and players cannot be painted, however they can be dyed with Potent Dust.
How many creatures can we expect to see?
Our game currently features more than 80 unique species of dinosaurs and other extinct creatures.
Do we spawn with any items?
As a new survivor on the Island, you will spawn with only a Navigation Kit (Map & Compass) to help you discover the island, however you will be able to learn engrams and discover new items that you can craft as you play!
Is the Single player experience different from Multiplayer?
Yes! Apart from the largest difference of being all on your lonesome, we have taken great strides to make solo play as enjoyable as possible, including some mechanics not available in multiplayer, as well as an increased individual tame limit and smoother level progression.
What is the max Tribe Member limit?
Tribes can have up to 10 members in PvP/PvE, 6 players in PvX/PvXc and Small Tribes servers, and 2 players on Duos servers.
What is the tame limit?
In Single Player, players may have up to 40 tames. In Multiplayer, players may have 12 tames per person, which stacks with more Tribe members (2 Tribe members = 24 tames, and so on). Additionally, Primal Pass holders gain 50% extra tame slots.
Do creatures have their TLC changes?
Not all of the TLC creatures, and not all abilities.
When will support be added for [X] device?
We will only be adding compatibility for newly-released devices. If your device is older and is not supported, it will not be added.
Will the game support other Languages?
We plan to have other-language support in the future.
What languages are currently available?
English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Dutch, Russian, Turkish.
Can we use Admin Commands in Single Player?
With a purchase of the God Console you have access to some Admin-esque Commands.
What's the difference in server/game difficulties?
- EASY: Easy is for those that just want to test the waters of Multiplayer and explore the Island as first-time, or casual, survivors. Wild Creatures around the Island will spawn with a maximum level of 30 and can be bred to a maximum level of 450, and XP received on this server is the standard 100% XP gain rate.
- MEDIUM: Medium is for Survivors looking for a little bit of a challenge, but still on board with the standard ARK experience. Wild Creatures can be found at a maximum spawning level of 150 and can be bred to a maximum level of 450, and XP gain is at 80% of the standard gain rate.
- HARD: Hard is for Survivors looking for a much larger challenge, taking on tough opponents from the get-go and working hard to progress and grow. Wild Creatures spawn at a maximum level of 300 and can be bred to a maximum level of 450, with XP gain at 50% of the standard rate.
- BRUTAL: Brutal is for Survivors looking for the most difficult challenge. Wild creatures spawn at a maximum level of 450 and can be bred to a maximum level of 600, with XP gain at an agonizing 5% of the standard rate.
In all modes, Cave-dwelling creatures will be seen above the maximum wild spawn level, but will only tame up to the maximum tame level or be reset to level 1 once tamed.
What creatures are currently in the game?
|Arthropluera||Dung Beetle||Meganeura*||Rex (+Alpha*)||Noctis|
|Castoroides||Gigantopithecus (+Yeti*)||Oviraptor||Terror Bird|
Can you increase the tame limits/turret limits/structure limits?
We do not have any plans to change these limits at this time.
Will you be adding Cryopods?
We have our own version of a Cryopod-esque system called Chronicling, we do not have plans to change this system.
When is the new Primal Pass Loot?
Primal Pass Loot Drops are generally released during the first full week of the new month.
Will you be adding the new kibble system?
We do not have plans to alter our existing kibble system at this time.
How can I become a Partner?
You can apply for our Partner Program at this link: https://forms.gle/WBrKCuk1iaW1Cxhb8. Please note that due to the amount of applications we receive, we are not able to respond if you are not accepted into the program. New Partners are added periodically throughout the year.
Why can't I see any dungeons?
If it's Tuesday around 11am EST then the dungeons are down while the new dungeon propagates out to all servers.
If it's Blitz Week around 11am EST then the dungeons are down each day to change over to the new one.
If it's not Tuesday and it's not Blitz Week and you're not disconnected from the internet, there may have been an issue with the dungeon, check back later to see if it's up!
What benefits do I get as a Primal Pass holder?
- Permanent 2x XP
- 10% Bonus on Amber purchases
- 50% more Tame Slots
- Monthly Loot Drop
- 2x Free Daily Dungeon entries
- Access to exclusive store items
- Access to exclusive servers
- and more!
What are the platform structure limits?
|Creature/Structure||Official||Unofficial (Up to x5)|
What did the Dodo TLC do/how big/small can Dodos be/When do Dodos drop feathers?
- The largest scale a Dodo can be is 3.5
- The smallest scale a Dodo can be is 0.6
- Dodos are rideable once they’re larger than 2.4
- Dodos can be shoulder mounted once they’re smaller than 0.8
- Dodos have increased chances at dropping dodo feathers at 2.8
Now that ads have been removed, how can I continue to get Amber?
- Free Gifts
- Daily Pursuits
- Random chance from stone pickup
- Metal rock harvesting
- Amber Deposits
- Artifact Tribute
- Monthly Loot Drop (Primal Pass)
- Supply Drops (new!)
- Purchase some from the store