If you are experiencing issues with downloading the game on Android, then please try the solutions below:
Method 1: Clear the Google Play cache
- This is the ‘classic’ method to get rid of an error like this, as it works in most cases.
- Go to Settings > Apps and open the list with all of your apps
- Look for Google Play Store, open it and tap Clear Data and Clear Cache
- Go to the Apps list again and look for Google Service Framework
- Clear Data and Clear Cache for this app as well
Go back to the Play Store and see if the error appears again
Method 2: Remove your account
- Go to System settings > Account > Google and remove your Gmail account
- Go to Settings > Apps > All and look for the Google Play Store.
- Tap on it and look for the Clear Cache and Clear Data options. Tap on them.
- Tap on Force Stop as well.
- Repeat the previous two steps for the Google Service Framework and Download Manager
- Go to Settings > Accounts > Google and add your Gmail account again
- Restart your phone or tablet
- Set up the device again, add your account and accept the terms and settings
- Go back to the Play Store and try installing an app, in order to see if the Google Play Store Error 495 appears again