Ascendant Transfer Ticket FAQ
Modified on: Thu, 24 Sep, 2020 at 4:39 PM
This article applies to the Ascendant Transfer Ticket only. For information on the standard Server Transfer Ticket, click here.
Only one survivor can be transferred at a time. Attempting to transfer two survivors will result in the loss of one of your survivors.
WHAT YOU CAN TRANSFER
- You will be able to transfer your Survivor, Soothing Balms, Pheromones, Cuddle Bears, Toys, Candy, Premium Structures, Premium Skins, Collars and your Ancient Amber balance.
- All items must be in your Survivor's inventory at the time of transfer, otherwise they will be left behind.
- All owned Premium Structures and Collars will be removed from the Island automatically and taken with you upon Server Transfer.
WHAT YOU CAN'T TRANSFER
- Anything not explicitly mentioned above will not transfer with you. This includes blueprints, implants, resources, standard structures, crafted weapons and crafted armor.
WHERE YOU CAN TRANSFER (OFFICIAL SERVERS)
- You cannot transfer between Official and Unofficial servers.
- You can only transfer within the same difficulty setting (ie. Hard server to Hard server).
- You can transfer from any game mode to Ascendant Servers.
HOW YOU CAN TRANSFER
- Ascendant Transfer tickets are purchased with Ancient Amber. They will appear as a premium item in your inventory and cannot be dropped or transferred to another inventory.
- Once you decide to use the Ascendant Transfer ticket, you will be immediately kicked from your current server.
- The transfer process takes approximately 15 minutes. If you have push notifications enabled on your device, then you will receive a notification when your transfer is successfully uploaded.
- Once uploaded, select the server you'd like to join and navigate to the Spawn Selection screen, where you will find the Download Survivor button.
- If you are using the Account Link feature, you will only be able to download your Survivor onto a new server using the original device.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.